Intraligamentary SyringePioneers in the industry, we offer intraligamentary syringe and aspirating syringe from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 12,600 / PieceGet Latest Price
|I Deal In||New Only|
Leveraging upon our experience and diligent professionals, we have been able to provide a superior quality array of Intraligamentary Syringe. Known for dimensional accuracy, robustness, high tensile strength and elevated durability, this is widely acknowledged.
- Precisely designed
- Durable finish
- Dimensional accuracy
- Elevated service life
- Compact design
- Easy to hold grip
Approx. Price: Rs 2,800 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|I Deal In||New only|
We provide wide range of Aspirating Syringe
.Features Model No: SAF1Features Model No: SAA1Features Model No: SAB1Features Model No: SAF1SUS
Features Model No: SAA1SUS
- Stainless Steel
- Arrow Shape
How to Use:
- Stainless Steel
- Hook Shape
- Choose a local anesthetic ampoule based on the patient's condition and the dentist's decision.
- Check the validity period, whether the ampoule is cracked and the integrity of the rubber packing.
- make sure that the thumb ring of the syringe and the screw hub are tight.
- Hold the syringe with one hand and pull the plunger back to insert a local anesthetic ampoule.
- Remove the short side protection cap on the needle and secure it by screwing it onto the screw on the syringe hub. (At this time, the cap of the needle is not removed.)
- Press the plunger that is pulled back so that the needle is not removed.)
- Press the plunger that is pulled back so that the needle passes throught the rubber septum.(Be careful not to bend the tip of the needle.)
- Make sure that no air bubbles are generated.
- Examine the treatment site.
- Pull the handle-ring back to insert the ampoule.
- Push the harpoon firmly into the rubber membrance of the ampoule and attach the needle.
- Pull the thumb ring to make negative pressure for aspirating.